In-Line Washing System
- For screen formats of up to 1.4 x 1.5
- Doubled production quantity thanks to two parallel washing lines combined in one installation, for simultaneous treatment of several screens per washing process.
- The modular construction method guarantees a high degree of flexibility
- Configurable as a two- and a three-chamber system
- Modules for washing, rinsing, de-coating and drying
- The separation of the washing processes reduces a carry-over of chemicals, prolongs the useful life of the baths and lowers the consumption costs.
- Completely closed washing chamber made of stainless steel V2A
- Designed for cleaning products of the latest generation (flashing point >55°C, ATEX-compliant construction type)
- No escaping of aerosols during the washing process
- Efficient and high-quality pump systems guarantee a high production capacity and reliability
- The Grünig Recyclean system allows achieving major savings in fresh water consumption
- Uncomplicated maintenance thanks to dismountable nozzle units with Grünig special nozzles
- Open programming of all the parameters using a touch screen terminal
- Individually configurable washing programs
- The system can be complemented by carriages and/or endless magazine feeders, as well as by coating and CtS equipment.
- All the magazine feeders can be equipped with IN-LINE dryer cabinets or protective fencing.
G-WASH 040XS | G-WASH 101 | PUMP CADDY
DE | EN | ES | FR [BROCHURES G-WASH 170XS-DUO]
DE | EN | ES | FR [FOLDER G-WASH 170XS-DUO]