Excellent results thanks to G-STRETCH Technology
Depending on the application case, there are various possibilities of stretching the meshes and various mesh types that can be used. In order to achieve optimal printing results, it is imperative to make sure that the mesh type is selected in function of the respective printing process. Various questions need to be considered in advance:
- What mesh type will be used?
- What is the required mesh fineness?
- How big is the print run going to be?
- What are the final stretching values?
- Straight or angular stretching processes?
- Are there any other / particular requirements?
Using a high-grade kind of mesh will result in less quality defects and enable you to lower your costs. The crucial factors to be pondered when selecting the type of stretching machine are basically the following:
- Screen size
- Screen quantity per day
- Space available
But no matter which Grünig stretching system you opt for - the desired stretching results can be achieved with any of our models.
G-STRETCH 202 PLUS
Frame Pre-bowing Device
Stretching and Glueing System
Mesh Tension Gauge