- The machine is available for screen sizes between 1000 x 1200 mm and 2000 x 2000 mm.
- For smaller sizes: available as a PLUG & COAT system: unwrap – set up – coat
- Solid lightweight construction
- Uncomplicated operating concept
- Input of the coating parameters via Touch-Screen Terminal
- Freely programmable number of programs
- Thanks to the individually controlled coating troughs, the screens can be coated on the squeegee; on the print, or simultaneously on both sides.
- High degree of reproducibility of the coating results
- Due to the adjustable frame profile height, an optimal utilization of the coating surface is possible
- Uncomplicated adaptation to the screen format thanks to the motor-driven screen tie-bar.
- The height of the screen support can be individually adjusted in order to guarantee ergonomic working even when handling small screens.
- Patented coating trough G-COAT 401 included
DE | EN | ES | FR [BROCHURES G-COAT 414]